Internal Application: Account Executive
Sales | Los Angeles | Full Time
We are the commercial real estate (CRE) industry’s fastest growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable CRE professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced transaction management solution.
Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the most active marketplace in the industry. With six million users, the platform has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 trillion in property value.
We are hiring on our sales team in Los Angeles to help us grow! We are expanding our team of high-achievers who are excited about the opportunity to speak with commercial real estate brokers and help position the CREXi platform as the best solution for their business. You will be joining a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to successfully hone your closing ability and are encouraged to develop and implement new sales strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Convert existing and new customers to the paid version of the platform
- Provide comprehensive and effective product demonstrations
- Meet and further engage with current and prospective customers
- Manage and oversee strategic and significant clients
- Attend industry events and conferences and act as a brand ambassador for CREXi
- Provide customer feedback to product team on opportunities to improve CREXi’s offering
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior team members
What You’ll Need & Who You Are:
- Hunter and closer with a track record of proven success
- Hard working, motivated and hungry to succeed -- an entrepreneurial mindset is a must
- Comfortable with outbound calling to prospects and clients
- Team player with the ability to contribute in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in-person
- Fast learner who educates even faster -- we love new ideas!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
- Gain experience selling into and revolutionizing the real estate tech space
- An opportunity to get in at an early stages of our rapidly growing company!
- An incredible HQ with a collaborative culture, healthy snacks and lots of team activities!
- Ability to grow your career and earning potential
- Above-average compensation (base salary + uncapped commission structure)
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental and vision)