Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
Sales | Woodland Hills, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Creative Home Mortgage is Expanding! We are searching for NMLS Licensed Loan Officers to help us grow!
Our Loan Officers receive a large number of “warm transfers” from clients in California. They build rapport, analyze financial situations and determine the appropriate loan product to meet our client’s goals. Our Licensed Loan Officers will lock the loan at point of sale, request initial documents from the client, and submit a preliminary paperless loan package to our loan processors. From here, our experienced processors will take the loan to the finish line, allowing our Loan Officers to focus on new originations.
- Connects very quickly to clients; builds and leverages client relationships to get the job done.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Works best in a fast paced environment; able to multitask with excellent follow-up.
- Confidently persuades and motivates the client to keep the processing moving along to close the deal.
- Flexible and adaptable, learns and reacts quickly in a faster than average pace.
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement.
- Extremely lucrative compensation structure.
- 5+ high quality leads transferred DAILY from our call center.
- Company paid licensing, continuing education, and annual state/NMLS renewals.
- Heavy ratio of processing to sales; allows our Bankers to focus on selling, not processing!
- Two years experience as a Mortgage Originator
- Strong phone sales skills
- NMLS SAFE ACT compliant, holding active CA state license
- College Preferred, but not mandatory with proven mortgage experience.
If you’re an All-Star Mortgage Banking professional, we want to talk to you.