Paid Social Media Specialist
Digital Marketing | Chesterfield, MO | Full Time
Creative Anvil is a digital marketing and web design/development agency, located in Chesterfield (in the valley). The company culture adheres to a work hard to play hard mentality. We work with some exciting brands and do innovative work that centers around using analytics to dramatically improve our clients digital growth. We're looking for energy and drive. Come join us!
Creative Anvil, a data-driven, full-service digital marketing and web design/development agency, is hiring an enthusiastic social media specialist.
This position requires a candidate who is social media savvy and innovative. We need someone who can confidently come into this role and take charge immediately. Key responsibilities include campaign management, activation, reporting, testing, and optimization of social campaigns as well as communicating all aspects of progress to the internal team and the client.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail as well as strong written and oral communication skills. To perform well in this role, you need to enjoy working with internal teams and have working knowledge of various social platforms.
- Responsible for managing and executing social media plans flawlessly
- Monitor social media channels for engagement of/response to audiences across various networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, SnapChat and Pinterest)
- Collaborates with Senior Digital Marketing leads to execute paid strategies and optimize campaigns in a timely manner
- Develop insights and actions that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client’s goals, platform capabilities, and results
- Develop budget recommendations, performing pacing checks, and manage any budget changes required between platforms
- Measure impact and effectiveness of various communication channels and formats using quantitative and qualitative media metrics
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Develop ongoing social campaigns and evolve strategy to generate more leads and optimize towards conversions
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 2-4 years experience managing paid social campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest (agency experience a plus)
- Ability to write short and long from copy
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Experience working on lead generations and e-commerce direct response a plus
- Strong attention to detail and deadline oriented
- Ability to multi-task and interact with various internal teams and clients
- Desire to learn