Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Marketing | Chesterfield, MO | Full Time
The Digital Campaign Manager position requires immediate client facing work on larger marketing retainer accounts and initiatives. We need someone who can confidently come into this role and take charge immediately. Key responsibilities include the visualization, planning, development, testing, and delivery of marketing programs as well as communicating all aspects of progress to the internal team and the client.
The ideal candidate is eager and passionate about their role, a team player, collaborative, and works well within all aspects of a team, enjoys working with their colleagues and has strong written and verbal communication skills. To perform well in this role, you need to enjoy to fostering client relationships and have working knowledge of technology.
- Collaborating with Business Intelligence team to ensure end-to-end conversion tracking and optimizations for digital campaigns.
- Communicating highly complex technical terms to clients in an easy to digest, simplified way
- Reviewing client needs, goals, timelines and budgets to create actionable, customized SOW’s
- Executing and deliver on scoped and assigned tasks, including but not limited to, persona development, website audits, keyword and competitor research, marketing automation, social listening, monthly reporting and campaign testing opportunities
- Executing on planned campaigns, creating and adjusting as needed (daily, weekly or monthly)
- Providing recommendations to clients on how to improve upon their websites UX and design
- Conducting competitive research to help drive a competitive edge strategy
- 3+ years of experience managing interactive online marketing campaigns.
- Must have experience managing large scale online programs including Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, SEMRush, SpyFu, and KPI analytics tools. Analytics and video certifications are a plus
- Basic understanding of key marketing offerings: CRO campaign components, Adwords, Social media advertising, email marketing, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools such as: Asana, Basecamp, JIRA
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and writing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with a variety of clients
- Basic understanding of how businesses might leverage technology
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task management
- Have a good understanding of all aspects of digital marketing including using analytics to make data-driven decisions and building complex strategies
- Detailed oriented and deadline driven
- Effective problem solver to help make things happen in a timely and efficient manner
Creative Anvil is a data-driven, full-service digital marketing and web design/development agency currently located in Chesterfield. We partner with exciting brands and do innovative work that centers around using analytics to dramatically improve our clients’ digital growth. Our company culture prioritizes inclusivity and teamwork, and we have a fun, family-friendly (and dog-friendly!) office environment.
At Creative Anvil, everything we do flows through our inherent core values: transparency, data-driven processes, building and cherishing relationships, and supporting a strong work/life balance. We offer fully paid health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), a flexible work schedule, and a generous vacation policy.