Project Management | Chesterfield, MO | Full Time
Anvil Analytics + Insights is a web development and digital marketing agency, located in Chesterfield (in the valley). The company culture adheres to a work hard to play hard mentality. We work with some exciting brands and do innovative work that centers around using analytics to dramatically improve our client's digital growth. We're looking for energy and drive. Come join us!
The Administrative Assistant role will be a combination of serving as Assistant to Anvil’s two business owners, as well as managing day-to-day office management tasks to keep the office running smoothly. This role is well suited for someone that loves organization, is detail-oriented, and thrives in reducing and managing the urgent, allowing the rest of the team to focus on the most important. The perfect candidate will find ways to have fun every day, have a sunny disposition and be an excellent listener. The ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner is also a requirement.
For Anvil owners:
- Communications Management (email, social media, mail, voicemails, etc)
- Event Planning & Coordination
- Client Interactions
- Business Reports
- Personal Tasks & Errands for Owners
- Purchasing Gifts for Clients & Employees
- Special Projects (every day will be different!)
- Answering phones and serving as the front desk receptionist, greeting clients and guests
- Managing office supplies and helping to maintain a clean office space
- Coordinating weekly office lunches, happy hours, and special events
- Travel booking and coordination
- Coordinate new hire recruiting process, managing open job postings and scheduling interviews for hiring managers
- Manage event logistics, swag item purchases, and other one-time projects
- Other odds and ends to help the office run smoothly!
The perfect candidate will:
- Have prior experience working as an administrative assistant
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be comfortable interacting with senior level professionals, without intimidation
- Be a generally happy, optimistic person with a sunny disposition and outgoing personality
- Thrive when given the opportunity to organize and streamline processes
- Have the capacity to handle highly confidential and sensitive information with discretion
We are a small and growing, tight-knit group that believes in moving quickly. Everything we do flows through our inherent core values: transparency, data-driven processes, building and cherishing relationships, and supporting a strong work/life balance. We offer fully-paid health/vision/dental insurance, 401k, a flexible work environment, and a generous vacation policy.