E-Commerce Account Associate
Sales | Orange, CA | Full Time
CRAS Inc. is a professional online manufacturer representative and consulting company. We offer e-commerce solutions and specialize in selling and marketing to online retailers. Our primary function is to represent business owners and suppliers selling consumer retail goods and to established their product offerings for sale to big box national chain online retailers.
We are currently looking for an E-Commerce Account Associate to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage, develop and maintain e-commerce relationships with key retailers - HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Menards.com, Target.com, Amazon.com, Wayfair.com, Overstock.com, BedBathBeyond.com, Walmart.com, Costco.com, Houzz.com and many more
- Drive sales through the optimization of product assortment and category expansion
- Analyze current catalog and report on product and category trends, sales and margin
- Have a deep understanding of category, product and vendor performance
- Suggest on site promotions while maintaining healthy margins
- Meet and exceed monthly sales growth goal.
- Help analyze and develop sales and marketing strategy.
- Data entry; create and upload product data.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of e-commerce account management experience (Amazon, Overstock, Wal-Mart.com,.etc)
- Proven experience selling across various online channels
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent analytical and excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Agile and efficient. Capable of switching priorities based on company goals
- Bilingual a plus