Junior Digital Archivist
Production | New York, NY | Full Time
This is not a creative position, it is an administrative one. We are looking for detail oriented, logical thinking, methodical, organized candidates. Please send a cover letter/message detailing why it is that you think you would make a good candidate for this position along with your salary requirement. The salary offered for this position will depend on skills and will not exceed $35k per year.
About Creative Photographers inc.:
CPi is a full-service photo agency specializing in the syndication and licensing of celebrity portrait photography, representing photographers for assignment work and selling fine art limited edition prints. Servicing photography worldwide since 1994.
- Organize, keyword and upload photographs into Digital Asset Management application.
- Identify which images meet the technical requirement for publication.
- Update image galleries on company website.
- Post blog entries for all company blogs, including reformatting images ready for publishing.
- Arrive at work punctually.
- Learn new skills as required.
- Data Entry.
- Mac OSX
- Digital Asset Management
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- HTML, CSS
- Google GSuite
- DMCA Notices
To prove that you read this full post please include an answer to the following question in your application:
A bat and ball cost $1.10.
The bat costs one dollar more than the ball.
How much does the ball cost?