Sr. Controls Engineer
Engineering | Lisle, IL | Full Time
Well-established controls system integrator in the southwest suburbs of Chicago offering competitive compensation and career stability.
- Work with clients to develop specifications and create solutions.
- Design, develop, and program automation and controls systems for a variety of industries, applications, and environments.
- Work with a wide array of controls, components and instrumentation (PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, DCS, robotics, VFDs, servos, etc.).
- Utilize CAD for design of control panels, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, et al.
- Networking and communications (EtherNet, Modbus, DeviceNet, ProfiBus, et al).
- Oversee installation, testing, start-up and commissioning of systems.
- Train clients and end-users on systems and maintenance.
- BSEE / BSEET or similar 4 year technical degree
- 5-10 years of experience with a variety of industries and applications. Integration company experience preferred.
- Knowledge of a variety of industry-standard controls (Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens, Beckhoff, Modicon, Automation Direct, GE Fanuc etc)
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks or Pro/E experience for design of panels, schematics and diagrams.
- Experience in installation, testing and commissioning of systems.
- Well established controls integration firm offering a competitive compensation & benefits program, and career stability.