Product Management | New York, NY | Full Time
CoverWallet is looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Manhattan.
Who we are:
We’re a post Series B funded startup looking to reinvent the way small businesses understand, buy and manage their insurance. We’re just over two years old, and have raised $30 million from top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Union Square Ventures, Two Sigma, Index Ventures, and Founder Collective), and have built an incredible team. You can read more about our approach in recent press:
What the Product Manager Job is All About:
We’re looking for an awesome Product Manager to help us with product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. Our Product Manager will be responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, and marketing to ensure all revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job will also include ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Sound good so far? Read on to see if you’re a fit.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Track record of excellence: Both at school and at work
- Organized is your middle name: Define and prioritize the product roadmap
- You never hit the snooze button: Missed deadlines keep you awake at night, so you hit them every-single-time
- Killer communication skills: You can work with technology, sales, marketing, or any external partner with ease
- Beta is more than just a greek letter to you: You’ll run our beta testing programs, collect feedback, and communicate it to the team
- Research with the best of them: Know our competitors inside-out, upside down and backwards
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor’s degree from a top ranked school (MBA from a top 10 program preferred)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching online/mobile products
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority