Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
CoverWallet is seeking an Operations Analyst to impact the growth of our company and help redefine how companies deal with insurance online. Our young startup is headquartered in Cooper Square in New York City and has an office located in the Rochester, New York area.
Who we are:
We’re a startup that is quickly changing the way small businesses understand, buy, and manage their insurance. We are slightly over 2 years old, and have raised significant funding from top-tier VCs and built an incredible team. In two years we have grown into one of the largest (top 1%) insurance agencies in the country (as well as expansion internationally). We believe that we are the fastest growing insurtech company in the US. You can read more about our approach in the recent press:
What the Operations Analyst Job is All About:
Operations Analysts are the face of the CoverWallet service team. That means that they are typically the first team to work with customers after they purchase a policy. Operations Analysts interact with customers primarily through inbound phone calls and email, in addition to helping customers connect with their Account Manager for more complex servicing requests. Our goal is to build a first-class team and provide excellent service to our rapidly growing customer base.
Sound good so far? Read on to see if you’re a fit.
Handle around 30-40 inbound customer service calls each day
- Problem solve with customers who call in and find a resolution
- Connect customers with their assigned Account Manager when requiring assistance from a licensed insurance professional
- Send customers relevant account information via email upon request
Working with CoverWallet means:
You will receive a competitive base salary and have the chance to earn performance bonuses based on your team’s performance. We are a fast-paced, growing firm which is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a difference. There are no dead-ends here, as we expect massive growth over the next few years, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement. You will get an “MBA” type of education as we are transparent and share our board presentations, KPIs/Metrics, and daily departmental updates with the entire team.
Are you on board so far? Great. Let’s chat if you:
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Enjoy serving customers and aim to beat their expectations every-single-time
- Enjoy working with a winning team, but can also get it done on your own
- Bonus: Experience handling inbound customer service inquiries
- Bonus: Experience with Salesforce
For consideration, please submit a brief cover letter with your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer