Junior Product Manager
Product Management | New York, NY | Full Time
CoverWallet is looking for a Junior Product Manager to join our team in Manhattan.
Who we are:
We’re a post Series B funded startup looking to reinvent the way small businesses understand, buy and manage their insurance. We’re just over two years old, and have raised $30 million from top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Union Square Ventures, Two Sigma, Index Ventures, and Founder Collective), and have built an incredible team. You can read more about our approach in recent press:
What the Junior Product Manager Job is All About:
We’re looking for an awesome Junior Product Manager to help us with product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. The Junior Product Manager will be focused on improving our agent facing sales products as well as supporting integrations with our carrier partners. Our Junior Product Manager will be responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
Sound good so far? Read on to see if you’re a fit.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Track record of excellence: Both at school and at work
- Organized is your middle name: Define and prioritize the product roadmap
- You never hit the snooze button: Missed deadlines keep you awake at night, so you hit them every-single-time
- Killer communication skills: You can work with technology, sales, marketing, or any external partner with ease
- Beta is more than just a greek letter to you: You’ll run our beta testing programs, collect feedback, and communicate it to the team
- Research with the best of them: Know our competitors inside-out, upside down and backwards
- 1-3 years experience in technology, preferably in a product or technical role
- Experience working in an Agile environment and using Jira (or similar tools) to manage product backlog
- Fluent in SQL
- BA/BS in computer science or other engineering related field. You won’t be writing code, but you should understand data models and data flow
- Experience developing features for Salesforce a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills