DIRECTOR OF CRM
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Launched in early 2016, CoverWallet combines deep analytics, thoughtful design and state of the art technology to help small businesses with all their insurance needs. CoverWallet delivers a seamless user experience while offering savings, customized coverage and best-in-class service to their customers. In a matter of minutes, any business can get peace of mind, buying and managing their insurance, all through CoverWallet’s online platform. Backed by Union Square Ventures, Index Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, Founder Collective and Two Sigma Ventures, the company is actively disrupting the $100 Billion small business insurance market. CoverWallet won the 2017 Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was recently named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
CoverWallet is looking for a passionate and seasoned CRM expert to create, implement, manage, and optimize multi-channel strategies (email, push messaging, direct mail, loyalty programs, and more) with the goal of maximizing customer lifetime value and driving customer loyalty.
At CoverWallet we take a data-driven, lifecycle relevant approach to develop a deeper understanding of our customers and better serve their needs, increase engagement, ensure retention, grow advocacy and drive sales growth (frequency and average order value). This role is responsible for all aspects of CRM at CoverWallet including campaign design, testing, reporting, and optimization.
- Develop and execute CRM strategies and communications in promotional, transactional, lifecycle, triggered and rewards-focused campaigns to drive growth and win-backs.
- Work in partnership with Product Marketing to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers, create and implement cross-channel, end-to-end customer journeys.
- Optimize business rules that automate and drive content, triggers, audience segmentation, channel selection, creative messaging and communications cadence.
- Build and monitor testing scenarios tied back to customer success KPIs to regularly surface business analytics, timely and accurate insights to improve campaign responsiveness.
- Maintain high levels of data hygiene with fast-growing, high-volume lists and data from multiple sources, including our data warehouse and CRM tools.
- Own CRM KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns.
- Actively manage contact list size and health, target criteria selection, cohorts and segments to create relevant and engaging campaigns for customers.
- Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition, retention and advocacy practices.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any campaign performance issues, and drive successful resolutions. Approve, establish and enforce direct communication rules and restrictions.
- 6+ years email marketing and CRM experience, including multivariate testing, multi-channel direct messaging, and post-campaign analysis, with emphasis on B2B.
- Hands-on experience with an ESP/CRM or marketing automation platforms (Customer.io and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus).
- Excellent project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery, and operational excellence.
- Expertise in email marketing best practices, trigger-based lifecycle programs, compliance regulations (e.g. CAN-SPAM), and deliverability.
- Proven track record of devising and developing CRM programs from the ground up.
- Deep analytical knowledge and experience reporting on campaigns, gleaning business insights, and doing data-based optimization.
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, balancing an intense attention to detail with swift execution, working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams.
- Passion for continuous improvement. Creative and self-starter.
For consideration, please submit a brief cover letter with your resume. In your cover letter provide salary requirements, the marketing tools (stack) you use and skill level.