Housekeeping | High Point, NC | Full Time and Part Time
We are the Courtyard by Marriott located in High Point NC
Our Laundry Attendants are responsible for maintaining a constant supply of clean linens for the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Perform all stages of linen processing, including, but not limited to, collecting, transporting, sorting, weighing, loading and unloading (washers, dryers, and chutes), folding, storing, and delivering
Maintain cleanliness of laundry machinery and laundry area
Maintain stock levels
Respond to guest service issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
Perform additional laundry services, as needed
- Must be dependable, honest, and respectful and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends (Saturday and Sunday), and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous hotel experience is nice, but we are willing to train anyone with a great personality and willingness to learn
- We are NC family-owned and our management team is well established. Our company is opening hotels in Wilmington in the future so there may be opportunities to grow.
- All employees are eligible for the Marriott Employee Discount program when traveling
- Paid vacation time for part-time and full-time team members after one year.
- Health Insurance available for full-time team members after the measurement period