Housekeeping | High Point, NC | Full Time
We are the Courtyard by Marriott located in High Point NC
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for using your ability to effectively manage and participate as a valued Marriott Hotel leader, your contribution as an assistant to the Executive Housekeeper can make all the difference. Your leadership capabilities will set the example for a close-knit team! Monitor associate performance through the well-documented inspection process. in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Oversee a dedicated housekeeping team to ensure the comfort and safety of guests, while helping meet and exceed business goals. Create an environment that's safe and engaging, where motivated associates want to join in, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse team by showing the way, empowering and coaching throughout their employment.
• Successfully administer the department's budget. Ensure financial goals are met through budget development, proper scheduling, operational efficiencies and oversight.
• Protect the brand and asset by ensuring that programs are smoothly implemented and compliant. And, if something goes wrong, you make it right for the guest. Customer satisfaction is ultimate!
- Must be dependable, honest, and respectful and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends (Saturday and Sunday), and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Clear, concise English verbal and written communication skills are required, with effective listening skills.
- Microsoft Word and basic computer proficiency are required.
- This position requires the physical ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Able to stand and work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Previous hotel experience is nice, but we are willing to train anyone with a great personality and willingness to learn
- We are NC family-owned and our management team is well established. Our company is opening hotels in Wilmington in the future so there may be opportunities to grow.
- All employees are eligible for the Marriott Employee Discount program when traveling
- Paid vacation time for part-time and full-time team members after one year.
- Health Insurance available for full-time team members after the measurement period