Veterinarian Office | Ocala, FL | Full Time
We are looking for a personable, compassionate and highly detailed individual to join our family. At Country Critters, we care about our patients, associates and community. We offer exceptional benefits, and a great work/life balance. This is a full-time position, Starting pay is $10 for non-experienced veterinary receptionist candidates. Experienced candidates, compensation based on experience.
Applicant must be able to work any hours Monday through Friday, 7:30-6:00. No weekends or holidays!
We are allowing clients/patients inside the building. Masks are required when working.
Our focus is professionalism, being friendly and helpful while catering to our patient's and client's needs. Candidates must also be independent workers, self-starters, able to effectively utilize down-time and multi-task, maintain an impeccably clean facility, follow instructions, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; both among staff members, clients and veterinarians. This is a full-time position.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensuring that clients and pets feel welcome and comfortable
- Providing compassionate and diplomatic client service
- Answering the telephone and scheduling appointments
- Maintaining charts and computer records
- Filling prescriptions as need as directed by a veterinarian, and explaining prescription directions
- Suggesting retail products and other services to clients
- Keeping our facilities clean and well maintained
- Collecting payments for services
- May be required to perform other duties
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a veterinary hospital or customer service organization
- Must be friendly, outgoing and people oriented
- Excellent phone skills (speak with a smile!), be well groomed, and organized and dependable
- Applicants must have availability Monday- Friday
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discount in Clinic and in Rural King Stores, after 30 days.
- Medical, Dental, 401K, Vison & Life insurance, PTO and more
- 10 hour shift
- Monday through Friday
- No weekends or holidays