Multi-Family Leasing Agent
Investment | Austin, TX | Full Time
Multi-Family Leasing Agent
You are a process driven leasing agent. You are able to hit keep performance metrics such as occupancy rate and NOI targets in your sleep for multiple multi-family properties. You are entrepreneurial. You create your own luck and you would prefer joining a small team with lots of room for growth than be just another cog in the machine. You would prefer unlimited upside from commissions to a modest base salary.
You are a detail-oriented and tireless perfectionist with meaningful professional experience. You enjoy what you are doing but prefer a fast paced and dynamic work environment which presents you with exciting challenges and opportunities to learn. You appreciate the routine of day to day but are excited to tackle new projects. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves to do whatever it takes to get the job done. You are flexible enough to adapt to changing circumstances, but able to hold a diverse group of stakeholders accountable. You’re data-driven, technologically savvy and iterative in your approach - you double down on what’s working while being willing to abandon processes that don’t add sufficient value. Most importantly, you’re ready for a huge and exciting challenge and you can make an already strong team even better.
Council Oak Realty is a joint venture between two private equity firms, Notley Ventures and Old Three Hundred. Council Oak Realty acts as the primary investment sales and acquisitions vehicle for both firm’s real estate investment activities. We anticipate deploying $20M+ in equity this year in addition to managing the leasing of several hundred rental units.
- Cultivate a network that provides consistent access to potential tenants
- Ensure minimum vacancies in properties and proactively identify tenants to fill units before the prior lease term expires
- Develop leasing opportunities beyond the portfolio with an emphasis on class A apartment leases
- Coordinate with property management to ensure timely execution of all maintenance functions
- Work collaboratively with finance function to execute a strategy for revenue maximization throughout the portfolio.
- Manage all aspects of the leasing transaction from lead gen through contracting
- Provide regular updates to management
- Current TREC Real Estate License
- An action oriented personality with a focus on achieving objectively measurable outcomes.
- Strong financial skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to sensitively and effectively deliver financial information
- Relevant Experience or the ability to learn very quickly
- Bachelor’s degree
- Finance, Real Estate or Accounting Degree
- Previous investment acquisition experience
- Come work with some of the best Austin entrepreneurs and real estate investors
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work hours