Support | Remote - Work at Home | Full Time
About CoSo Cloud LLC:
CoSo Cloud is based in Oakland with locations in New Jersey and the Washington DC metro area. CoSo provides trusted private cloud managed services to businesses and government agencies that need the highest reliability and security for their high-consequence virtual training and web conferencing. CoSo is an authorized Adobe Connect® Gold partner with a highly recognizable customer base of government agencies and large enterprises. Our customers depend upon us to transform their Adobe Connect platform with expert managed services and our private cloud services to support mission critical business use cases.
We are proud of our team of clever, experienced and dedicated employees who consistently inspire and motivate each other. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. We are always looking to grow our team with people who share our values of open communication, integrity and a dedication to building products that delight our customers.
CoSo Cloud provides professional services for planning, designing, implementing, securing, and managing highly complex, mission-critical networks and systems.
You will be a member of a team focused on supporting managed and subscription software services with responsibility for developing solutions related to maintaining service and platform stability. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, testing, and driving quick resolution to customer issues across two busy support queues for real-time applications delivered worldwide on a 24x7 basis with high availability. As a member of our real-time response team, you will work closely with our engineering, operations, and customer success teams to proactively identify issues and areas for process improvements while providing technical leadership to your fellow team members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Front line support for all customer channels including ticket systems, phone, and email.
- Provide off hours support during maintenance windows and on-call support rotation.
- Handling and resolving issues escalated from customers and operations.
- Assisting Subscription customers with installations, config setup, and license creation.
- Documentation and run book development.
- Risk assessments for proposed changes.
- Troubleshooting performance, reliability, and scalability issues.
- Day to day activities:
- Responding to emails from end users, answer incoming support line calls.
- Manage and respond to incoming support ticket queue.
- Manage ongoing assigned support cases: use internal tools and sites to investigate reported issues. This could include reviewing application and server logs, participating in support calls, tracking escalations, communicating with clients on status of support cases, and ensuring cases are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Participate in rotating on-call where you will need to be available 24/7 for a week at a time (Wednesday to Wednesday).
- Monitor application across all clients to identify any issues as they are happening.
- Ability to apply for, obtain, and maintain Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) compliance.
- Excellent customer service skills; the ability to understand and predict ever changing customer needs.
- Strong technical acumen, excellent communications and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to see and proactively address problem situations.
- Extensive skills and experience supporting Internet applications.
- Experience with Internet technologies and protocols, and their support systems.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent years of experience is required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Connect, Zoom, Microsoft SQL Server, VMWare, Java, Web Services, Tomcat, MySQL, HTML5, Flash, Hyper-V, Amazon EC2, JSON, XML.
- Experience working with or administering Windows and Linux Servers.
- Knowledgeable about various Learning Management Systems (LMS) such as Canvas, Moodle, and Blackboard.
- Understanding of Internet protocols and networking concepts.
- Familiarity with hosted application service provider environments, including remote administration of servers and devices.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Technical support experience in a production environment serving enterprise customers in the web-conferencing / web-casting / messaging space / education, with proven customer focus.
- General database experience, including aptitude writing SQL.
- Familiarity with software release and change management processes.
- Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company matching
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Education Reimbursement
It is the policy of CoSo Cloud LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, CoSo Cloud will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.