Sales | California or Remote, USA | Full Time
About CoSo Cloud LLC:
CoSo Cloud LLC is based in Oakland, CA with locations in NJ, CT, WDC, OH, NC and CO. CoSo provides the CoSo Secure Private Cloud for trusted private cloud managed services based on Adobe Connect to businesses and government agencies that need the highest reliability and security for their high-consequence collaborations, eLearning and virtual training.
We are proud of our team of dynamic, experienced and dedicated employees who consistently inspire and motivate each other. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. We are always looking to grow our team with those who share our values of open communication, integrity and a dedication to building solutions that delight our customers.
CoSo is a wholly owned AASKI Technology company, which provides planning, designing, implementing, securing, and managing highly complex, mission-critical networks and systems.
We seek a talented individual to fill a primary role as a Solutions Consultant on our enterprise U.S. sales team. The principal focus for this role are to assist in new business generation as the technical consultant and partner to a commercial field Major Account Manager located on the east coast. To start it will be supporting one, but could grow to support two or more.
Technical Pre-Sales Support
- Delivers effective CoSo Cloud & Connect technical presentations and demos for new and upsell sales opportunities to reach technical closure.
- Updating, sharing and making accessible all technical notes acquired during presales and post sales activities/engagements in SFDC.
- Technical content creation for whitepaper, SoW, ROM, RFI, RFP and CoSo proposals.
- Acquiring, documenting and communicating accurate customer technical requirements in order to develop proper CoSo configurations & quotes.
- Coordinate internal technical reviews with Professional Services, Ops and Customer Success to gather relevant technical info for SOW development and customization.
- Provide accurate technical customer requirements to Deployment Team prior to new customer engagements.
- Provide best practices, and deliver training and consulting services to AASKI/CoSo employees and customers.
Product and Competitive Knowledge Expertise.
- Keep abreast of and educate Sales on competition and industry trends.
- Assist Sales and CSM partners in developing strategic account plans and Customer Business Reviews.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5-years experience as a Sales Engineer or Solution Consultant providing pre-sales technical support as part of a sales team.
- Expertise in technical sales, presentations, demos, requirements gathering, proposal writing, articulating value of software, SaaS and other technology solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong drive for achievement through responsiveness, ownership and teamwork.
- Experience preferred in SaaS, cyber security, collaboration and/or eLearning with Unified Communication technologies such as Webex, Go-To-Meeting, Skype. Adobe Connect experience a plus.
- Ability to work from a CoSo office or from home, with ability to travel in the continental U.S.
- Healthcare & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company matching
- Casual Dress Code
It is the policy of CoSo Cloud LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, CoSo Cloud will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities