Security Program Manager
Service Delivery | Remote - Work at Home | Full Time
About CoSo Cloud LLC:
CoSo Cloud is a trusted, private cloud-managed services provider for large businesses and government agencies that need the highest level of security and reliability for their eLearning, training, virtual classroom and web conferencing. The CoSo Cloud platform meets or exceeds most security and regulatory compliance requirements for SOC 2, HIPAA, HITRUST and FedRAMP. As an authorized Adobe Connect® Gold partner, CoSo offers professional services for planning, designing, implementing, securing and managing complex, mission-critical networks and systems. This includes developing customized use cases and integrations for Adobe Connect, Captivate Prime, Zoom and SAP.
Global enterprises and government agencies rely upon CoSo to complete their solutions when security, compliance, and reliability requirements demand more for virtual training and learning management systems. CoSo Cloud is an Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime partner based in Oakland, CA with offices in Washington DC.
- Analyzes issues and develops viable solutions; as well as directs the work of internal and external resources.
- Ensures that all assigned projects are completed on time and with in budget.
- Work with CoSo Project Managers, as needed, to coordinate the management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and organizational objectives.
- Builds credibility, establishes rapport and maintain communication with key stakeholders, including stakeholders external to the CoSo organization.
- Define, initiate and executes on projects; and works to manage budget, schedule, and performance of projects while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the project.
- Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among various projects and teams, both internal and external to CoSo Cloud, to the overall benefit of the company.
- Work with business and development departments to preform project review, progress status, and feasibility.
- Act as the CoSo Cloud security subject matter expert.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or comparable work experience is desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Information Security field. (7+ years preferred)
- Professional security management related certifications are strongly preferred. CISSP, CISM, SANS GIAC, and/or CRISC
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity and information risk management standards, guidelines, and frameworks. A working knowledge of NIST is highly preferred.
- Familiar with SOC II, HyTrust, HIPAA, and FedRAMP
- Experience leading FedRAMP compliance initiatives at a Moderate or High baseline level.
- Experience with cloud computing, especially the security aspects of SaaS environments.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life packages
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule