Sales | Remote | Full Time
About CoSo Cloud LLC:
CoSo Cloud is a trusted, private cloud-managed services provider for businesses and government agencies that need the highest reliability and security for their virtual classrooms and web conferencing. The CoSo Cloud platform exceeds most security and regulatory compliance requirements for SOC 2, HIPAA, HITRUST and FedRAMP. As an authorized Adobe Connect® Gold partner, CoSo offers professional services for planning, designing, implementing, securing and managing complex, mission-critical networks and systems. This includes developing customized applications and integrations for Adobe Connect, Prime, and Zoom.
Global enterprises and government agency customers rely upon CoSo to complete their solutions when security, compliance, and reliability requirements demand more from virtual meetings and learning management systems. CoSo Cloud is an Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime partner with a 100% remote team across the US and Europe.
The Sales Representative reports to the CRO and owns responsibility for attaining assigned quotas from inbound/outbound sales leads and assigned accounts. This position is 100% REMOTE with minimal travel required, as necessary. If you're a sales rep with a proven track record who is ready to take your sales career to the next level, we'd love to talk to you!
- Prospect and uncover new business opportunities for eLearning, virtual training, and web conference use cases
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track and keep current all sales activities in Salesforce
- Create and deliver Proposals and SOWs to prospects and existing customers
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet or exceed quarterly quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring performance against pre-established business metrics
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience - high-technology, SaaS business model preferred
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong technical aptitude
- Highly motivated self-starter who enjoys being part of, and contributing to, a winning team
- Knowledge of eLearning and Virtual Training capabilities and use cases is a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company matching
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 100% Remote
- Flexible Schedule
- Highly Competitive Base Salary Commensurate with Experience + Commissions and Bonuses
It is the policy of CoSo Cloud LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, CoSo Cloud will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.