Sales Operations Administrator
Sales | Oakland, CA | Full Time
About CoSo Cloud LLC:
CoSo Cloud is an AASKI company based in Oakland with locations in New Jersey and the Washington DC metro area. CoSo provides trusted private cloud managed services to businesses and government agencies that need the highest reliability and security for their high-consequence virtual training and web conferencing. CoSo is an authorized Adobe Connect® Gold partner with a highly recognizable customer base of government agencies and large enterprises. Our customers depend upon us to transform their Adobe Connect platform with expert managed services and our private cloud services to support mission critical business use cases.
We are proud of our team of clever, experienced and dedicated employees who consistently inspire and motivate each other. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. We are always looking to grow our team with people who share our values of open communication, integrity and a dedication to building products that delight our customers.
CoSo is a wholly owned AASKI Technology company, which provides professional services for planning, designing, implementing, securing, and managing highly complex, mission-critical networks and systems.
The Sales Operations Administrator will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success functions to provide tools and support that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Function as the organization’s Salesforce.com Administrator; manage price books, quotes, and contracts within SFDC
- Provide forecast, pipeline, and lead generation reporting to leadership team
- Responsible for order process management, including price quotes and contract accuracy through customer delivery, placing orders through our partner’s CRM, and maintaining e-filing contract process
- Develop, implement and improve processes and procedures for effective and efficient sales operations through the use of customizing SFDC, DocuSign, and Marketing Automation tools.
- Operate as a liaison between customers and partners, helping resolve order administration issues and deal discrepancies, and serve as the knowledge base source for contracts/agreements
- Assist Marketing and Customer success with SFDC campaigns, custom fields, reports and projects as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- Salesforce.com Administration experience, including customizing Objects, building reports and dashboards, creating Workflow rules and approvals, enforcing data quality, and managing company’s 3rd party App Exchange installations
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Salesforce Dataloader proficient
- Prior order process management experience – pricing, quoting, agreement creation, DocuSign delivery, e-filing
- Experience working in a fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Ability to understand business needs from stakeholders to drive functional requirements.
- Knowledge of enterprise software sales cycle desired.
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability; analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Prior experience integrating Pardot and Salesforce
- Prior Sales Operations experience with Channel Sales and Partnerships
- Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company matching
- Education Reimbursement
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Kitchen stocked with breakfast and snacks
- Weekly Catered Company Lunch
- Casual Dress Code
It is the policy of CoSo Cloud LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, CoSo Cloud will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.