Sales Development Representative
Business Development | Washington, DC | Full Time
About CoSo Cloud LLC:
CoSo Cloud is an AASKI company based in Oakland with locations in New Jersey and the Washington DC metro area. CoSo provides trusted private cloud managed services to businesses and government agencies that need the highest reliability and security for their high-consequence virtual training and web conferencing. CoSo is an authorized Adobe Connect® Gold partner with a highly recognizable customer base of government agencies and large enterprises. Our customers depend upon us to transform their Adobe Connect platform with expert managed services and our private cloud services to support mission critical business use cases.
We are proud of our team of clever, experienced and dedicated employees who consistently inspire and motivate each other. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. We are always looking to grow our team with people who share our values of open communication, integrity and a dedication to building products that delight our customers.
CoSo is a wholly owned AASKI Technology company, which provides professional services for planning, designing, implementing, securing, and managing highly complex, mission-critical networks and systems.
Sales Development Representative
CoSo Cloud LLC has an opening for a sales development representative with experience working with sales and marketing teams assisting in pre and post-sales in the pursuit of new and upsell opportunities. The ideal candidate has knowledge of managed services and MSP organizations as well as the Adobe Connect solution with federal and commercial markets. The SDR would be responsible for assisting the federal sales manager to identify, qualify, and assist in the sales and marketing efforts necessary to win new business. As well, the SDR will work with existing customers to increase their adoption of CoSo solutions leading to increased opportunities and customer satisfaction.
Being a key member of the federal sales team assisting in driving new, upsell & renewal business
Providing sales and marketing support including:
- Demos, presentations, training, office-hours, proposal responses, technical presentations
- On-site meetings to be determined by federal sales manager
- Assistance with Customer Business Reviews and gathering documentation in support of them
- Assistance to the Adobe Sales team in the pursuit of growth opportunities within existing accounts and with net new prospects. These tasks will include on-site demos, trainings, webinar support
- Proactive account management including consistent cadence with proactive customer outreach
- Assist the sales and CSM teams in developing customer business reviews including gathering necessary data, minimum of one per quarter per account
- Working with corporate marketing, schedule and participate in prospect, customer & partner webinars
- Proactive engagement with customers satisfying any customer need, and coordinating with Sales, SE and CSM to confirm customer satisfaction
- Attending trade shows, conferences and Adobe events
- Assist corporate marketing assess appropriate federal marketing events
- Proactively monitor all federal opportunity sites such as fedbiz.com, GSA eBuy, etc. for relevant new opportunities
- Strategize monthly on customer and prospect priorities with sales teams from CoSo and Adobe
- Be available to be an individual resource (full-time if warranted) on individual accounts to be the primary driver for customer support and growth initiatives, working with CoSo and Adobe Sales
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree
- Desired, although not mandatory, is 2-years subject matter expertise in the Adobe Connect application and ecosystem
- Demonstrated experience developing new markets via creative sales & business development activities
- Desired, although not mandatory, to have extensive customer interaction as a vendor
- Demonstrated experience in meeting assigned quotas for new business in assigned territory or accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with experience in proactively developing and establishing business contacts with proven long term business relationships
- Ability to travel and work across multiple time zones
- The location is flexible
- Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible Schedule
- Casual Dress Code
It is the policy of CoSo Cloud LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, CoSo Cloud will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.