Quality Assurance Lead
Service Delivery | Remote - Work at Home | Full Time
CoSo Cloud is based in Oakland with locations in New Jersey and the Washington DC metro area. CoSo provides trusted private cloud managed services to businesses and government agencies that need the highest reliability and security for their high-consequence virtual training and web conferencing. CoSo is an authorized Adobe Connect® Gold partner with a highly recognizable customer base of government agencies and large enterprises. Our customers depend upon us to transform their Adobe Connect platform with expert managed services and our private cloud services to support mission critical business use cases.
We are proud of our team of clever, experienced and dedicated employees who consistently inspire and motivate each other. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. We are always looking to grow our team with people who share our values of open communication, integrity and a dedication to building products that delight our customers.
CoSo Cloud provides professional services for planning, designing, implementing, securing, and managing highly complex, mission-critical networks and systems.
Quality Assurance Lead
You will be a member of a team focused on delivering managed services with custom configurations and solutions. You will have responsibility for defining an architecture, design, and implementation of the QA Automation and Performance Testing Framework. Providing direction in defining the automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, and best practices for automation processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define architecture, design, and implementation of the QA Automation and Performance Testing Framework
- Provide leadership in defining the automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for automation processes
- Responsible for development and maintenance of test automation frameworks and development and execution of test scripts
- Responsible for creating and maintaining end-to-end automated scripts across product portfolios and assisting in implementing automation best practices and tools, including acquiring relevant domain expertise and proficiency
- Operationalize automated smoke tests and automated runs for routine maintenance
- Coordinating and supporting the planning and execution of all QA/testing activities
- Overseeing the test design, implementation, and execution of manual, automated, functional, system integration, reliability, security, and performance testing on networking platforms and across UI, back-end integration, and database layers for Cloud based applications
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines.
- Takes technical challenges head-on; Self-driven, likes to learn and be challenged; Self-starter, self-motivated; performs with excellence as a team member or a team leader
- Experience in tools and technologies like Adobe Connect, Microsoft SQL Server, VMWare, Java, Web Services, Tomcat, MySQL, HTML5, Flash, Hyper-V, Amazon EC2, JSON, XML.
- Understanding of Internet protocols and networking concepts.
- Familiarity with software release and ITIL change management processes.
- Hands on knowledge of Container Orchestration (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes), Monitoring/Alerting, Security best practices, automated deployments, version control, merging, branching etc.
- General database experience, including aptitude writing SQL.
- Experience working with or administering Windows and Linux Servers.
- Technical support experience in a production environment serving enterprise customers in the web-conferencing / webcasting / messaging space, with proven customer focus.
- Familiarity with hosted application service provider environments, including remote administration of servers and devices.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading initiatives in a dynamic, quick to market and customer focused environment.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- Initiator, Self-starter & Problem solver.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Provide off hours support during maintenance windows and on-call support rotation.
- Documentation and run book development.
- Risk assessments for proposed changes.
This position requires a strong technical acumen, excellent communications and problem-solving skills, and the ability to see and proactively address problem situations. The ideal candidate will have extensive skills and experience supporting Internet applications. Candidates should have experience with Internet technologies and protocols, and their support systems. A BA or BS degree or equivalent years of experience is required.
- Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible Schedule
It is the policy of CoSo Cloud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, CoSo Cloud will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.