Manager, eLearning Services Sales
Sales | California or Remote, USA | Full Time
About CoSo Cloud LLC:
CoSo Cloud is based in Oakland, CA with locations in San Diego, and the Washington DC metro area. CoSo provides trusted private cloud managed services to businesses and government agencies that need the highest reliability and security for their high-consequence virtual training and web conferencing. CoSo is an authorized Adobe Connect® Gold partner with a highly recognizable customer base of government agencies and large enterprises. Our customers depend upon us to transform their Adobe Connect platform with expert managed services and our private cloud services to support mission critical business use cases.
We are proud of our team of clever, experienced and dedicated employees who consistently inspire and motivate each other. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. We are always looking to grow our team with people who share our values of open communication, integrity and a dedication to building products that delight our customers.
Responsible for booking sales of Professional Services (consulting and training offerings) for CoSo’s Adobe Captivate Prime (and Zoom) offerings.
- As a member of the Sales team, you would assist the Federal and Commercial sales teams helping them close Captivate Prime (Cp) services opportunities they develop themselves or from their ecosystem partnerships. Will help lead and drive discussions for implementation, consulting, training and additional non-license revenue. You and the Sales Manager both receive sales quota credit and commissions if working together on the same account resulting in add-on Professional Services sales.
- Will own the sales territory of accounts not owned/managed by other CoSo Sales Managers. This territory would include any CoSo direct accounts (not managed through an AC partner), any new Cp partners Adobe authorized for Cp license sales not managed by the CoSo Sales Managers, leads and opportunities generated by the manufacturer sales teams or via local contacts including all existing Cp customers where our services could help their eLearning success, as well as any leads that come from other third parties not assigned to a CoSo Sales Manager. Compensated for Sales of CoSo application subscriptions and services you book through these engagements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience selling professional services solutions to the enterprise and government markets
- 5 years of experience working in a channel model working with partners to promote and sell your company’s solutions to their customers.
- Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company matching
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Education Reimbursement
It is the policy of CoSo Cloud LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, CoSo Cloud will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.