Engagement Project Manager
Service Delivery | Remote, CA | Full Time
About CoSo Cloud LLC:
CoSo Cloud is an AASKI company based in Oakland with locations in New Jersey and the Washington DC metro area. CoSo provides trusted private cloud managed services to businesses and government agencies that need the highest reliability and security for their high-consequence virtual training and web conferencing. CoSo is an authorized Adobe Connect® Gold partner with a highly recognizable customer base of government agencies and large enterprises. Our customers depend upon us to transform their Adobe Connect platform with expert managed services and our private cloud services to support mission critical business use cases.
We are proud of our team of clever, experienced and dedicated employees who consistently inspire and motivate each other. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. We are always looking to grow our team with people who share our values of open communication, integrity and a dedication to building products that delight our customers.
CoSo is a wholly owned AASKI Technology company, which provides professional services for planning, designing, implementing, securing, and managing highly complex, mission-critical networks and systems.
Engagement Project Manager
Reporting to the head of Service Delivery, the Engagement Project Manager will be responsible for the management of key customer projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within scope, and with high overall customer satisfaction. They will be the primary point of contact for the customer, working as a technical liaison to internal engineering and operations teams. They will assist in defining project scope and in setting objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. The position can be located anywhere in the continental U.S. and has minimal travel demands.
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers and drive business growth.
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues.
- Lead project meetings with internal engineering and operations teams.
- Lead project meetings with customers.
- Participate in reviews of project level architecture and designs for technical projects.
- Create and distribute project status and delivery documents for customers as needed.
- Analyze business processes and technologies to discover and refine needs.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills that can adapt to the dynamic nature of discussions with engineering and product teams.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Primary Responsibilities (Continued):
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Work with the Head of Service Delivery to establish escalation teams, procedures, and processes.
- Work with Product team to ensure skills demand is kept up-to-date.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensure metrics (Reporting, QA) are defined and tracked to KPI’s.
- Drive adoption and knowledge on ITIL and ITSM best practices.
Required skills and experience:
- B.S. Business, Engineering, or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Project management / customer service background
- Drive for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to interface with different clients and provide stellar customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Jira & SalesForce
- ITIL certification a plus
- U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate will need to have an HSPD-12 backround check
- Minimum of 10% travel required
- The job location is flexible
- Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible Schedule
- Casual Dress Code
It is the policy of CoSo Cloud LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, CoSo Cloud will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.