Engineering | Cambridge, MA | Full Time
This position will be part of a team that is responsible for delivering custom web and mobile applications. The role will span all aspects of the software development lifecycle and include working alongside our knowledgeable, user experience, front-end and back-end web development teams in a highly collaborative environment where every individual’s input is valued.
- Develop and implement custom applications
- Translate client business needs into web and mobile app solutions
- Leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and integration patterns to solve client challenges
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment
- Drive project scope and timeline definition based on collaborative needs assessment
- Design and improve internal development methodologies around Coresecure's application solutions
5+ years working with the following technologies:
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- Git or similar source control
The following knowledge is a huge plus!
- Adobe AEM
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)