Engineering | Cambridge, MA | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
Coresecure is a managed AEM hosting provider and development partner located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Our bespoke continuous deployment solution combined with over 19 years of experience in secure hosting environments help enterprise companies to quickly and securely navigate through complex deployments. We streamline the enterprise deployment process, ensuring faster time to market.
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the AEM core platform.
- Analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement complex AEM Solutions.
- Design and code from client business specifications.
- 2+ years of web application development experience. Development experience in Adobe AEM.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and CQ5 development and deployment process using Maven.
- In-depth knowledge of AEM foundation components, CRX repository, JCR, Apache Sling, Dispatcher, Apache Felix and OSGi.
- Hands on development experience is required on Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, XML, jQuery, CSS/CSS3, JSON and other web technologies.
- Collaborate with some of the industry's leading design agencies
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Onsite Gym and Pool
- Garage parking
- Views of Charles River and Boston Skyline