OPS | Cambridge, MA | Full Time
Coresecure is looking for a dynamic and detail oriented administrative assistant.
Duration: Temp to Perm (3 Month Temp Period)
The administrative assistant will be ready to take on a variety of tasks, including:
- Efficiently process incoming and outgoing calls
- Provide administrative assistance to executive and directors
- Organize all office purchasing functions
- Help coordinate recruiting efforts and organize on-site interviews
- Arranging travel plans
- Bachelors Degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 1-3 years administrative experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a range of people in an open, friendly, customer-oriented manner.
- Prior experience as an office manager, executive admin or professional services is a plus.
- Efficient, honest, professional, hard worker.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skill.
- Netsuite or Quickbooks Knowledge
- Italian language skills a plus
Enclose your current employment status and availability.