Center of Excellence | Silver Spring, MD | Full Time
Cook Ross Inc. is a Silver Spring, Maryland-based consulting firm specializing in diversity, inclusion, leadership development, and organizational change management. We are proud to have as our mission a commitment to transform the world to be more inclusive, one organization at a time.
Founded in 1989, Cook Ross has for many years provided powerful solutions through consulting, training, and online products to thousands of organizations across the United States and around the world. We are thought leaders and innovators in our field, having been internationally recognized for our research and work that explores the inherent human tendency toward bias, and how this consciously and unconsciously impact the way employees, vendors, and customers from different backgrounds all relate to each other.
Our company’s growth has been significant over the past six years having grown from 10 employees to more than 40, tripling our revenue, and creating even greater impact for our clients. The successful candidate will have a track record of carrying out the responsibilities associated with helping a company maximize organizational efficiency and capitalize on the full features and benefits of Salesforce and FinancialForce.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure our Salesforce platform is leveraged appropriately, effectively and efficiently.
- Design, create and maintain Salesforce and FinancialForce user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Maintain licenses, security levels and permissions.
- Ensure data integrity by performing data merges, removing duplicate data, performing mass uploads and updates of data as required, and other tasks that supports data quality.
- Create and maintain data reports and dashboards.
- Create and administer training and/or training materials to existing or new users/groups.
- Manage system changes without interruption, communicating to the users in advance so they understand changes and how to use them prior to implementation.
- Document company processes and workflows, specific to Salesforce and FinancialForce.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-users experience.
- Troubleshoot issues with the Salesforce platform as needed.
- Maintain relationship with the designated Salesforce and FinancialForce Account Managers.
- Serve as the Cook Ross SME on Salesforce and promote adoption of it across the organization.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience.
- 2 to 3 years of Professional Services Automation (PSA) experience, FinancialForce preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce.com and have successfully expanded on those capabilities using custom code and/or integration with external systems.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard Salesforce reporting functionality.
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions.
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce as a sales and project analysis tool.
- Minimum expectation of a bachelor’s degree OR equivalent education/experience.
- Team player with positive “Can-do” attitude.
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality.
- Strong problem-solving skills relating to data and software applications.
- Computer literate and proficient in standard Microsoft Office Suite.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we believe in and value our employees. We recognize that employees must work in an environment that supports their life goals. Therefore, we offer an attractive total compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive medical, dental, and vision plan, 75% employer paid.
- Contributions made to your health savings account
- 401(k) Contributions
- Nine paid holidays, including the last week of December off, company paid.
- Contributions to aid with transit and parking fees.
- Paid vacation and sick days away from work
- Paid personal time off
- Paid volunteer hours off
- Parking or public transportation stipend
- Charitable donation matching
- A professional development stipend
- Great coffee, tea, and snacks
To learn more about Cook Ross, visit our website at www.cookross.com. If you match the criteria above and are ready to work for a fast-paced and mission driven organization, we invite you to share your interest by applying for the job.