Client Services | Silver Spring, MD | Full Time
Cook Ross is a Silver Spring, Maryland-based consulting firm with a 30-year history of advancing inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility (IDEA) in organizations, communities, and the world. Our clients include Fortune 100 corporations, U.S., and global healthcare companies, public and private universities and colleges, federal and state agencies, non-profits, and foundations. Every day we partner with these innovative and influential organizations to solve their most complex and challenging issues–from disrupting bias to driving inclusive leadership and large-scale culture change initiatives.
We are seeking a Resource Coordinator to deliver an outstanding client experience. An individual who thrives in fast-paced environments and is intrinsically motivated to complete work with excellence. This position requires the ability to manage multiple internal projects, and retain meaningful relationships ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, in scope, and within budget.
- Assists organization to staff new and existing client engagements
- Leads regular meetings with Project Managers to prioritize staffing for client deliveries
- Creates Statements of Work (SOWs) for external Consulting Partners and Contract Producers in partnership with Contract Manager
- Creates and disburses engagement collateral; to include virtual platform login credentials, Outlook calendar invites, etc.
- Analyzes resource tracking reports to support staffing recommendations
- Provides support for dissemination and analysis of client satisfaction surveys to monitor the quality of client services delivered
- Partners with Learning and Innovation and Finance teams to support digital product client relationships
- Serve as backup to Client Services Project Managers in supporting client portfolio
- Maintains constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to staffing
- Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of the Client Services department
- Tracks/monitors talent utilization and billing targets for the department; generates and disseminates weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to monitor strategic staffing across the organization
- Partners with Salesforce Administrator to recommend system changes
- Regularly engages Client Services to understand business requirements, opportunities, and issues
- Supports business operations by monitoring the progress of projects, tasks, proposals, etc.
- Maintains Talent, Price, and Rate (TPR) database of expertise, skill levels, and experience to allow for rapid identification of talent resources to meet client needs
- Supports ongoing data integrity within Salesforce and SharePoint
- Partner with Client Services Director and Finance team to analyze and approve monthly eBilling submissions for Consulting Partners and Contract Producers
- Supports/Participates in special projects as required
- 2+ years’ experience scheduling and supporting recruitment/staffing activity
- 2+ years’ experience using Salesforce platform preferred
- Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple projects, analyze data, identify trends, isolate areas of concerns
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently or with multiple stakeholders to troubleshoot issues
- Knowledge and understanding of account planning and client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (in person and virtually), build relationships, positively influence others, and collaborate across all levels of an organization
- Technical Skills: Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Salesforce
- Our employees are our greatest asset and we believe in and value our employees. We recognize that employees must work in an environment that supports their life goals.
- Purpose filled mission
- Passionate team culture
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Offers remote work (Due to COVID-19, Cook Ross works remotely.)
- To learn more about Cook Ross, visit our website at www.cookross.com. If you match the criteria above and are ready to work for a fast-paced and mission-driven organization, we invite you to share your interest by applying for the position.