Training LOB | Silver Spring, MD | Full Time
Cook Ross Inc. is a Silver Spring, Maryland-based consulting firm specializing in diversity, inclusion, leadership development, and organizational change management. We are proud to have as our mission a commitment to transform the world to be more inclusive, one organization at a time.
Founded in 1989, Cook Ross has for many years provided powerful solutions through consulting, training, and online products to thousands of organizations across the United States and around the world. We are thought leaders and innovators in our field, having been internationally recognized for our research and work that explores the inherent human tendency toward bias, and how this consciously and unconsciously impact the way employees, vendors, and customers from different backgrounds all relate to each other.
Our company’s growth has been significant over the past six years having grown from 10 employees to more than 40, tripling our revenue, and creating even greater impact for our clients. To further support our growth plans, Cook Ross is looking for a Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager serves as a liaison to the client, manages the day to day activities between the Cook Ross project team and their assigned clients. The Project Manager collaborates with the Sales team and Business development team members in support of generating business with their existing client base. In addition to ensuring a consistently high-quality and timely delivery of contracted agreements, the Project Manager functions as a Cook Ross brand ambassador, responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships both internally and externally.
- Shape project scope, develop and manage project plans, identify resourcing needs and source schedules to ensure workforce coverage
- Manage and ensure all aspects of client contract are upheld regarding scope of delivery, budget, timeline, required deliverables
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, in scope and within budget
- Develop project plans, delivery schedules, and milestone markers to track progress throughout the project lifecycle
- Report and escalate concerns to Line of Business or Project Leader
- Serve as primary point of contact for subcontracted consultants
- Coordinate communication between the client and all stakeholders
- Manage all close out workflows, including engagement surveys, and following up on additional needs of the client
- Track and maintain all client records including project specific data, opportunities, and financials
Optimize and Enhance Operational Processes
- Maintain complete and accurate data in the organization's Salesforce, time tracking and knowledge management systems
- Monitor, report and track organizational key performance indicators associated with performance, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and support quality assurance reviews of assigned client work products and services
Support Business Development Initiatives
- Manage opportunities in the Lines of Business Pipeline
- Participate in project scoping discussions
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to provide advice on proposals and solutions that are complex and need customization
- Participate in on site meetings including design sessions, pitches, and project scope meetings
- Three plus years of program/project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple short and long-term engagements through all aspects of a project life cycle
- Excellent client communication, written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated client relationship management experience, previous Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks with short timelines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Our employees are our greatest asset and we believe in and value our employees. We recognize that employees must work in an environment that supports their life goals. Therefore, we offer an attractive total compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive medical, dental, and vision plan, 75% employer paid.
- Contributions made to your health savings account
- 401(k) Contributions
- Nine paid holidays, including the last week of December off, company paid.
- Contributions to aid with transit and parking fees.
- Paid vacation and sick days away from work
- Paid personal time off
- Paid volunteer hours off
- Parking or public transportation stipend
- Charitable donation matching
- A professional development stipend
- Great coffee, tea, and snacks
To learn more about Cook Ross, visit our website at www.cookross.com. If you match the criteria above and are ready to work for a fast-paced and mission driven organization, we invite you to share your interest by applying for the job.