Learning & Innovation | Silver Spring, MD | Full Time
Cook Ross Inc. is a Silver Spring, Maryland-based consulting firm specializing in diversity, inclusion, leadership development, and organizational change management. We are proud to have as our mission a commitment to transform the world to be more inclusive, one organization at a time.
Founded in 1989, Cook Ross has for many years provided powerful solutions through consulting, training, and online products to thousands of organizations across the United States and around the world. We are thought leaders and innovators in our field, having been internationally recognized for our research and work that explores the inherent human tendency toward bias, and how this consciously and unconsciously impact the way employees, vendors, and customers from different backgrounds all relate to each other.
Our company’s growth has been significant over the past six years having grown from 10 employees to more than 40, and over 380% increase in revenue in that period of time. To further support our growth plans and adequately service our customers, Cook Ross is looking for a Learning Technologist to partner with our Solutions Architect and Instructional Designers to develop On Demand learning solutions and implement them in our clients' systems. This too includes the provision of technical support that allows for an optimal learning experience.
- Manage On-Demand product fulfillment process. This includes but is not limited to:
- Create and manage implementation plans
- Project manage product implementation
- Provide technical support throughout the implementation cycle
- Monitor usage & provide reporting & analytical data throughout the licensing lifecycle (vLearning) and or non-enterprise agreement lifecycle (eLearning)
- Provide reliable and consistent customer service and technical support/troubleshooting
- Manage Cook Ross’ online learning monitors and renewals for the learning platforms
In addition to the primary responsibilities listed above, the Learning Technologist will:
- Manage the maintenance of our On-Demand solutions
- Serve as our Learning Management System (LMS),Administrator, and
- Support all vendor management for On-Demand product development and customization.
Cook Ross offers a flexible, dynamic and innovative work environment. This is a wonderful experience for a technologist with more than 5 years of product design and development experience. In this role you will be expected to demonstrate your project management experience and showcase your understanding of adult learning theories and e-learning best practices. In addition, the right candidate must have the following primary qualifications:
- An understanding of distance learning, web-based training, synchronous and asynchronous learning
- Proven experience editing instructional content (PowerPoint, videos, images, etc.) using Articulate Storyline 2, 360, and Rise
- Demonstrated experience designing LMS content, working with multiple learning management systems
- Working experience with desktop communication environments (WebEx, Adobe Connect, Skype for Business, etc.)
- Knowledge of how accessibility technologies and ADA/Section 504 requirements apply to online learning applications
In addition to the qualifications listed above, we would prefer a candidate who has the learning and performance experience, someone who has been successful working independently and collaboratively in a deadline-driven environment. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of quality assurance practices and can maintain a high-level of accuracy and professionalism.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we believe in and value them. We recognize that employees must work in an environment that supports their life goals. Therefore, we offer an attractive compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive medical, dental, and vision plan, 80% employer paid
- Contributions made to your health savings account
- 401(k) Safe Harbor contributions
- Nine paid holidays, including the last week of December off, company paid.
- Contributions to aid with transit and parking fees
- Vacation, sick and personal paid days off
- Paid volunteer hours off
- Charitable donation matching
- A professional development stipend, and
- Great coffee, tea, and snacks
To learn more about Cook Ross, visit our website at www.cookross.com. If you match the criteria above and are ready to work for a fast-paced and mission driven organization, we invite you to share your interest by applying for the job.