Diversity and Inclusion Facilitator/Trainer
Client Services | Silver Spring, MD | Contract
Are you looking to leverage your facilitation skills? How about facilitating soft skills workshops for clients located outside of the United States? If so, then we have an exciting, challenging, and rewarding role for you at Cook Ross!
Cook Ross seeks a professional facilitator to support its Client Services division by delivering classroom and virtual soft skills training in and outside of the United States. The facilitator’s primary function will be to engage audiences at all organizational levels while delivering workshops and keynote presentations. This is a contract position that reports to the assigned project lead. The facilitator will professionally maintain the following responsibilities on behalf of Cook Ross.
- Partner and collaborate with assigned management and project team members to gain knowledge of the client and an understanding of the agreed upon teaching and learning objectives.
- Facilitate coursework in alignment with Cook Ross and the client’s expectations.
- Deliver engaging workshops and keynotes that encourage active participation and feedback.
- Report back on the teaching/learning experience to inform curriculum development, strategy, and customer satisfaction.
- Advance the Cook Ross - client relationship when onsite.
- Recommend improvement opportunities to existing courses.
- 10+ years soft skills corporate training experience that includes consultative work with stakeholders at all organizational levels, including senior management and C-suite executives.
- 5+ years working as an internal resource or external consultant in the D&I field.
- Effective critical thinking and decision-making skills are key, along with possessing phenomenal organizational and time management abilities.
- In-depth understanding of adult learning principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Willing to travel as the job demands (more than 75%) within the United States and internationally, without travel restrictions.
- Subject matter expertise or experience working within the diversity and inclusion field.
- Excellent written, public speaking, interpersonal and collaborative communication skills with a focus on building productive relationships.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and e-learning software is a must. Understanding of customer relationship management tools, such as Salesforce, is desired. A high aptitude using video and web conferencing solutions is preferred.
- Stay current with organizational and business issues related to diversity and inclusion.
- The ability to facilitate workshops in English as well as Mandarin, Cantonese, Portuguese, Spanish, and/or Hindi is highly preferred.