Client Services | Silver Spring, MD | Full Time
Who and what is Cook Ross? The ideal candidate would have done their own research. Our Website provides a host of information (www.cookross.com) But in case you haven’t: Cook Ross Inc. is a fast-growing, Silver Spring based consulting firm whose mission is to provide powerful solutions to organizations in the areas of diversity and inclusion, cultural competency, leadership development, and organizational change management. We are looking for diverse, intelligent, and interesting candidates capable of managing a multi-faceted workload in a timely manner. In other words, we want people who are mission-oriented, work hard, get results, and are interested in transforming the world one organization at a time.
We are in search of a Consultant who can interact with clients to ascertain their needs and develop solutions to meet those needs. The consultant filling this role will deliver various client-facing services as assigned. Below are the primary responsibilities the ideal candidate will fulfill.
Client Services Delivery — 70%
- Collaborate with the client to identify objectives and requirements and shape project scope
- Support the Learning and Innovation team in the design and development of products and services for assigned clients
- Communicate project scope to the Project Manager and oversee the development, execution, and close-out of the project plan
- Deliver training and consulting services in accordance with established project plans, including: in-person and virtual learning experiences and assessment
- Support the delivery of strategic planning and systems-level consulting services in accordance with established project plans
Account Planning and Development – 30%
- Manage the client experience through the Convert, Retain, and Advocate stages of the Client Life Cycle via a Client Experience Governance Plan
- Identify opportunities to expand our work with assigned clients to catalyze, reinforce, and sustain organizational transformation
- Lead the creation of formal and informal proposals to expand our work with assigned clients
- Ensure the Project Manager maintains complete and accurate data for assigned clients on internal reporting systems, to include client relationship management and knowledge management systems
- Lead Quality Assurance Reviews of assigned client work products and services
- At least three years of a proven record of accomplishment in the creation, delivery and management of organizational diversity and inclusion, equity and cultural competency training programs and resources.
- Ability to research, identify & implement best practices of diversity & inclusion, as well as demonstrating an excellent command of contemporary diversity, equity, inclusion & multiculturalism concepts, and issues.
- Team-oriented individual with the ability to lead, motivate and coach a high-performing team and to work collaboratively and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking in front of large audiences.
- Cook Ross offers an innovative environment with a state-of-the-art office space bubbling over with passionate and professional employees. Many who visit the corporate office are in awe of our office space and fall in love with the concept. We strive everyday to live up to our Core Values - Authenticity, Passion, Integrity, Inner Work, Generosity, and Diversity & Inclusion and are looking for other professionals who will contribute to those values.