Sales Leader / Corporate Account Manager
Sales | Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
At Convo, a Sales Leader / Corporate Account Manager is a Software Seller and Relationship Manager who assists in winning business opportunities across the Convo software stack/portfolio.
This role will function as a Lead Software Seller and Trusted Advisor to Convo clients, teams and business partners/alliances.
They will understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements, and competitive landscape.
They will coordinate all aspects of identifying client business problems, potential solutions, and progressing through to closure - which includes articulating to our customers’ technical, management and executive staff the advantages of the Convo product set and how best to deploy the solutions we are proposing.
An ideal candidate must have 5-7 years of industry experience.
- Lead Sales Efforts in assigned territory
- Achieve top line revenue designated for identified territory
- Achieve bottom line profitability/maximize profit for Convo
- Identify and close new customers/customer acquisition as well as ensure that recurring business/ existing customer wallet share is increased
- Achieve sales-based challenges including teaming, personal and professional development, winning competitive engagements etc.
- Be Convo’s customer point of contact and trusted adviser.
- Provide team engagement/sales leadership which may include: collaborating with and leading Convo teams to understand business problems, identify potential solutions, define, design, and detail the business, technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions within designated territory/various Industry.
- Lead the development of the overall account plan and own primary responsibility for identifying and prioritizing opportunities and developing client-value
- Remove inhibitors to the sale through discovery, assessments, whiteboard/chalk talks, presentations, and demonstrations.
- Travelling as and when required for external/internal meetings