Mobile Product Manager
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Convo is a venture-backed cloud collaboration workspace that enables businesses, and their globally distributed teams, to work faster. Convo moves beyond first-generation social enterprise networks by creating a more tightly integrated work environment where social features such as chat and commenting are better correlated with the work being done. Today, the company serves over 6,000 companies across 156 countries, where business professionals are launching products, breaking news stories or creating cutting-edge campaigns. With support for 33 different file types – including images, presentations and documents -- customers move faster because they reduce the need to jump in and out of different applications to complete their work.
About the Job:
You bring the whole team together to build mobile products that users love, and you do whatever is necessary to ensure those products are both successful in the market and advance our mission.
- Experience working as a Product Manager on a mobile product, preferably consumer focused. You have launched several major new mobile products/features into the market.
- Analytical mindset. You approach problems from an inquisitive and scientific perspective and are always looking for data to help make decisions, but you know how to balance quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Futurist. You can anticipate how technology will improve our future. You are a nerd and have contributed to significant software projects at school, on the job, or for fun!
- Experience conducting and communicating reviews on logical flows and design. Fight for quality till the product is ship ready. Ability to provide valuable and quantitative feedback that help move features to next cycles all the way to launch.
- Hands-on. You can build basic wireframes for logical flows on your own and develop a product from conception to completion.
- Great communication skills. Product managers are the glue that make software startups work - you’ve worked in this role before and relish it. Asking questions, listening, facilitating and arbitrating discussions, and presenting ideas to groups large and small are all things you are good at.
- Aesthetic proclivity. You care deeply about design and usability, and know how to balance data and aesthetics to inform design.
- BA/BS from a competitive school in Computer Science, with demonstrated entrepreneurial or leadership activities.
- We value a fresh pair of eyes. You should be able to improve and build on existing products without needing to tear them down completely.