Director of Product Marketing
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Convo is a venture-backed cloud collaboration workspace that enables businesses, and their globally distributed teams, to work faster. Convo moves beyond first-generation social enterprise networks by creating a more tightly integrated work environment where social features such as chat and commenting are better correlated with the work being done. Today, the company serves over 6,000 companies across 156 countries, where business professionals are launching products, breaking news stories or creating cutting-edge campaigns. With support for 33 different file types – including images, presentations and documents -- customers move faster because they reduce the need to jump in and out of different applications to complete their work.
We are currently seeking a Director of Product Marketing. The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for spearheading marketing campaigns. They will be interacting with all levels of management and with cross functional teams. Key areas of responsibility will include product positioning and messaging, developing go-to-market strategy, launching new products, and sales enablement. You will make a huge impact on day one.
- You have 7+ years marketing communications experience, preferably business-to-business
- You have strong writing skills across a variety of marketing disciplines. Must show copy writing samples for case studies, Web site copy, video promotional emails, sales collaterals, etc.
- You have a proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing communications campaigns
- You have demonstrated digital marketing/content management experience (including social media, Web site, and email marketing)
- You have strong project management skills required. Ability to manage third-party vendors and freelancers
- You must love working in teams and have the ability to operate in a fast-paced, scrappy but quality-focused culture
- Background/ degree in engineering or economics is a plus
- Be responsible for developing content necessary to support marketing initiatives including Web content, case studies, social media, email marketing, advertising, sales presentations, Webinars, etc.
- Manage an integrated Client Relationship Management software (CRM) and Email Service Provider (ESP) system to deliver the company’s strategic content campaign to market targets content for upsell-cross sell.
- Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, Web content, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools and fellow team leads (including head of PR, business development, and sales).
- Responsible for art directing, storyboarding and message development for creative design work for various online and offline ads, signage and marketing materials. Work with head of growth to provide content for online marketing strategies that include search engine optimization, keyword/search engine marketing.
- Create and edit Power Point presentations to support sales team.
- Design, develop and produce special business development/marketing deliverables (e.g. customer appreciation gifts, holiday cards, etc.)