Engineering | Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
Convo creates workspace software for companies to make team communication a breeze. If you find yourself spending your entire day in your inbox, Convo makes it so much better. Today, the company serves over 12,000 businesses across 156 countries, with support for 33 different file types – including images, presentations and documents.
About the Role
Convo is looking a DevOps engineer
- Managing + Performance tuning of application servers (Apache, Apache Tomcat, Apache James SMTP server) in coordination with development team
- Managing Linux based production, staging and development environments
- Maintaining continuous integration by automating build process and automating any repeating tasks to facilitate development teams
- SVN/Git repository management to facilitate parallel development activities, - branches merging and application releases
Skills & Qualification
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working with code and scripting
- Linux experience as hosting platform (Packages installation, Configuration, OS system logs, Monitoring)
- Application servers deployment + configuration experience (Apache, Tomcat)
- Shell/Python scripting for automation activities
- Subversion + Git experience (Managing multiple parallel development branches, Branches merging)
- Amazon Web Services experience will be a plus