Technical Product Manager
Product | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Machine Learning + Cloud Analytics for Enterprise Marketers
Our team is changing the way marketers understand their cross-channel portfolio by translating the most sophisticated data science on the market into clear, actionable insights. For us, "attribution, evolved" isn't just a slogan; with our machine learning-powered Ensemble Method, we break free of the one-size-fits-all algorithm and create a truly unique, dynamic, and predictive solution for our customers. Conversion Logic is a media agnostic, lean start-up with brains and grit, and we're dedicated to helping clients reduce friction, adapt and realize value more quickly than ever before.
Creating an exceptional product is a huge undertaking and requires the collaborative teamwork of passionate, exceptional people. Our Product Team is seeking a Technical Product Manager to help craft groundbreaking products that provide unprecedented value to our clients. If you love product innovation, analytics, data visualization, and the ability to work on groundbreaking products, then this is the role for you.
At Conversion Logic you’ll contribute to the product team across many areas. Together we'll help the organization make optimal tradeoffs and focus on the right capabilities delivered in the right market windows, all while building platform scalability that delivers on our mission for excellence.
HOW YOU WILL HAVE AN IMPACT
- Contribute to and help maintain roadmaps, strategic and tactical plans, as well as market and competitive insights.
- Collaborate with clients, partners, and staff on key product areas from ideation through testing, delivery, and iterative refinement.
- Work closely with client success, engineering, data science, project management, and operations teams balancing our long-term mission with short-term needs based on changing market and competitive conditions.
- Collaborate on continuously evolving product discovery and decisioning frameworks.
- Work closely with UI/UX to produce and refine concepts, story/task flows, and craft requirements ranging from core functional capabilities through complex interactive data visualizations and multistage story/task flows.
- Create user stories, story/task flows, use cases, and insights across the full spectrum of our products.
- Work closely with Engineering and Data Science on:
- Platform and tech stack evolution and decisioning.
- Data stores, structures, and systems for optimal efficiency and effectiveness, including active KPI measurement.
- 3rd party integrations.
- Documentation, materials, and training guidance/content for internal and external consumers.
- Work closely with others on assuring optimal releases, artifacts, post-release feedback and KPI measurement.
- Create documentation, screencasts, and other content for internal teams and clients.
- Collaborate with the organization on vision, strategy, decisioning, tactical execution, and measurement systems.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience in technical product management, engineering, or a related field/discipline.
- Experience working in software-as-a-service (SAAS) or with modern software practices.
- Experience working with high performance, large-scale data pipelines and system architectures.
- Experience with data and/or analytics software.
- Experience with Relational/NoSQL data stores (esp. Amazon Redshift, Postgres)
- A drive to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment, balancing competing tasks.
- Flexibility: Ability to change direction based on team and stakeholder feedback/consensus.
- Resilience and a solid work ethic.
- A passion for (or interest in) the adtech space and all things data.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with production software development.
- Experience with core Python, Java, Scala, or JS (or other modern/prominent languages).
- Experience with Spark (or other streaming systems), data structures and algorithms, and big data systems/architecture.
- Experience working on end-to-end as well as function/task-specific tech stack analysis and optimization.
- Experience with large-scale software design and development.
- Experience with advertising optimization approaches/methodologies.
- Understanding of analytics, creating insight reports, and working with data.
- CS, Engineering, Math, or related degree
Conversion Logic is an EOE M/F/D/V