Engineering | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Machine Learning + Cloud Analytics for Enterprise Marketers
Our team is changing the way marketers understand their cross-channel portfolio by translating the most sophisticated data science on the market into clear, actionable insights. For us, "attribution, evolved" isn't just a slogan; with our machine learning-powered Ensemble Method, we break free of the one-size-fits-all algorithm and create a truly unique, dynamic, and predictive solution for our customers. Conversion Logic is a media agnostic, lean start-up with brains and grit, and we're dedicated to helping clients reduce friction, adapt and realize value more quickly than ever before.
Changing an industry is never a small task and requires team of exceptional people. Our Engineering Team is seeking a Front-End Engineer to build out sophisticated mission-critical business applications for front-line marketing and advertising professionals. Are you a problem-solving, customer-focused front-end engineer ready to dive into the hard problems of developing usable, actionable analytics reporting and visualization for domain-expert business users?
We’re open to either full-time candidates or contractors, as long as you’re ready to dive in and start contributing!
HOW YOU WILL HAVE AN IMPACT
- Design, build, maintain, operate, and extend customer-facing marketing analytics front-end applications
- Develop usable, efficient single-page applications targeted to domain-savvy business users
- Explore cutting-edge data-visualization techniques to effectively present multi-dimensional analytics data
- Collaborate with UX, Product, and Client Services to iteratively improve the feature set and user experience
- Work with Data Science and Engineering to ensure reliable, accurate information delivery with deep business context
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks and tools (React, Redux Saga, Reselect, Highcharts, Webpack)
- Experience building business-oriented analytics/data-visualization front-ends
- Experience ensuring automated unit and BDD testing coverage
- Experience with full-stack development (esp. Node.js) is a plus
- Desire to apply agile development principles and best-practices in a fast-paced startup environment
- 2-5+ years production software development experience
- CS, Engineering, Math, or related degree; or demonstrated equivalent ability
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Conversion Logic is an EOE M/F/D/V