Director, Customer Success
Client Services | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Machine Learning + Cloud Analytics for Enterprise Marketers
Our team is changing the way marketers understand their cross-channel portfolio by translating the most sophisticated data science on the market into clear, actionable insights. For us, "attribution, evolved" isn't just a slogan; with our machine learning-powered Ensemble Method, we break free of the one-size-fits-all algorithm and create a truly unique, dynamic, and predictive solution for our customers. Conversion Logic is a media agnostic, lean start-up with brains and grit, and we're dedicated to helping clients reduce friction, adapt and realize value more quickly than ever before.
Changing an industry is never a small task and requires a team of exceptional people. Our Customer Success Team is seeking a Director, Customer Success to be a consultative partner, influencing and driving impact to key accounts.
HOW YOU WILL HAVE AN IMPACT
- Work with Customer Success Directors to manage client relationships and lead engagements
- Onboarding of new clients including the collection of data and working with cross-functional teams of data scientists and engineers to craft solutions that answer clients’ key business questions
- Develop strong relationships across client contacts including CMO’s, VP / Directors of Marketing; Customer Insights; eCommerce; Media etc.
- Develop collaborative relationships with clients’ ecosystem partners including advertising agencies and data providers to ensure successful implementation and adoption
- Provide product input/feedback based on client use cases to guide ongoing innovation
- Train clients in use of ConversionLogic platform for analysis and implementing insights to drive improved business outcomes
- Provide/oversee quarterly business reviews
- Gather client feedback to help drive product adoption
- Ongoing support and working cross-functionally with program management, solutions engineering, analytics as required by account
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of experience with client services, customer success, account management; preferably on long term consulting engagements or in support of SaaS products
- Experience optimizing media across channels (especially digital media) within attribution or media mixed modeling in advertising, agency or software vendor environment
- MUST have experience in attribution
- Excellent team/collaboration skills. The ability to communicate ideas in a clear and compelling manner, and can both take and give direction
- Strong strategic thinking ability
- Solution oriented, problem-solving mindset
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Can work independently and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, comfortable leading presentations in-person and remotely.
- Extremely proficient in Google, Apple, and Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with digital or web analytics / big data analysis / predictive models or forecasting
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Possess exceptional time management skills
- BA/BS degree in related field
Conversion Logic is an EOE M/F/D/V