Associate, Client Success
Client Services | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Machine Learning + Cloud Analytics for Enterprise Marketers
Our team is changing the way marketers understand their cross-channel portfolio by translating the most sophisticated data science on the market into clear, actionable insights. For us, "attribution, evolved" isn't just a slogan; with our machine learning-powered Ensemble Method, we break free of the one-size-fits-all algorithm and create a truly unique, dynamic, and predictive solution for our customers. Conversion Logic is a media agnostic, lean start-up with brains and grit, and we're dedicated to helping clients reduce friction, adapt and realize value more quickly than ever before.
Changing an industry is never a small task and requires a team of exceptional people. Our Client Success Team is seeking an Associate to be a consultative partner, influencing and driving impact to client accounts.
HOW YOU WILL HAVE AN IMPACT...
- Work with Director of Client Success to enable successful client implementation, ongoing usage of solutions, and account retention and growth.
- Collaborate with Conversion Logic functional peers (solution architects, project managers, data scientists, and engineers) to craft solutions that address client’s business questions.
- Cultivate strong relationships across client stakeholders (e.g. media planners, marketing, consumer insights, web analytics) and ecosystem partners (e.g. agencies and data providers) to ensure successful implementation and adoption.
- Prepare reports in Excel and Powerpoint for clients, highlighting key insights and recommendations
- Support interpretation of insights and guide client training in usage of Conversion Logic software tools to enable clients to drive improved business outcomes.
- Provide product input/feedback based on client use cases to guide ongoing innovation.
- Help shape ongoing account support through defined activities such as business reviews and identify new mechanisms to enable long-term account retention.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED...
- Experience with digital advertising or attribution a MUST.
- 2+ years of experience with client services, client success, account management; preferably as part of long-term consulting engagements or in support of SaaS products.
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Prior work optimizing media across channels (especially digital media) within attribution or marketing mix modeling as part of agency, consultancy, or software vendor team.
- Prefer experience with digital or web analytics.
- Excellent consultative skills: collaboration, solution-oriented, and problem-solving.
- Exceptional ability to craft and communicate ideas in a clear and compelling manner both in writing, via calls, and through delivery of presentations.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment if lacking prior start-up experience.
- Possess exceptional time management skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work and think independently and autonomously as needed.
- Comfortable ‘managing up’ to more senior team members.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Conversion Logic is an EOE M/F/D/V