Technical Manager Audiovisual Services Provider
Technical | Fair Lawn, NJ | Full Time
Excellent opportunity for an outstanding technical professional in an audiovisual professional services firm and a rapidly growing industry.
Control Concepts seeks a technical manager to join a supportive work team with a positive atmosphere and an opportunity for learning and advancement.
As a small business, each member of the company is a vital component and directly impacts the success of the company. Good character, work ethic, dedication, and potential are as important characteristics in a candidate as experience and skills. Team work, collaboration, customer service, and a commitment to quality are the cornerstones of our success.
- Manage a technical team of developers and engineers who each work on multiple projects
- Oversee all projects, schedule timelines, and arrange for resources to satisfy customer needs
- Maintain the project scope of work and manage customer requirements and expectations
- Assess new projects, estimate budgets, and contribute to proposals
- Support sales team in bringing in new business
- Bachelor’s degree in management, engineering or a related field
- Minimum of five years of work experience or two years of experience in the audiovisual industry preferred
- Basic understanding of audiovisual project requirements, signal flow, and functionality
- Experience with management techniques and software development preferred
- Computer savvy with proficiencies in Microsoft Office and other common PC applications
- Candidate should be self-motivated, organized, analytical, personable and a problem solver with the ability to manage priorities
Control Concepts, Inc. is an independent control professional services provider that combines automation, data communications, and audiovisual science to make technology easy to use in boardrooms, classrooms, and entertainment venues. Established in 1997 based on the principles of quality and customer relations, CCI is dedicated to servicing end users, consultants, and integrators throughout the Northeast US and the world. We are certified in AMX, Crestron, and other control solutions.
Benefits include health insurance, 401K, paid holidays, sick and vacation time, a caring and comfortable environment, some telecommuting possibilities and long-term career potential as well as others.
To act on this limited opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration. Only candidates that show serious interest will be considered.