AV Account Manager
Sales | Fairfield, NJ | Full Time
Excellent opportunity for an energetic, goal-oriented sales professional with a vested interest in the technology industry within an audiovisual software solutions firm.
Control Concepts seeks a candidate to join a friendly and supportive team with a positive atmosphere and an opportunity for learning and growth.
As a small business, each member of the company is a vital component and directly impacts the success of the company. Positive energy, good character, dedication, work ethic, and future potential are as important characteristics in a candidate as experience and industry knowledge. Team work, trust, follow through, authenticity, customer service, and a commitment to quality are the cornerstones of our success. To act on this limited opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration. Calls will not be accepted. Please include the name of your favorite AV manufacturer in the body of your cover letter. Only candidates that show serious interest will be considered.
- Build and develop relationships with former, current, and new clients
- Identify and pursue business opportunities in target markets
- Be a liaison externally, between clients and company, and internally, between administrative/sales and the technical team
- Understand project requirements and be able to generate quotes, proposals, and bids
- Actively participate in networking events, trade shows, and client meetings
- Contribute to marketing messaging and sales strategies
- Respond to incoming sales inquiries and client requests
- Follow up with leads from development through fruition
- Answer incoming calls and provide customer service
- Support and interface with company President and Technical Operations Manager
- Minimum of two years of work experience in the AV industry
- Computer and mobile device savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office and other common applications
- Candidate should be an excellent communicator, outgoing and personable, self-motivated, detailed, organized, analytical, and a problem solver with the ability to balance coinciding commitments
- Experience in technical industry is important. Having an understanding of what we do and a commitment to the AV Industry are a must.
Control Concepts, Inc. is an independent control system solutions provider that combines automation, data communications, and audiovisual science to make technology easy to use in boardrooms, classrooms, and entertainment venues. Established in 1997 based on the principles of quality and customer relations, CCI is dedicated to servicing end users, consultants, manufacturers, and integrators throughout the Northeast US and the world.
Full-time benefits include health insurance, 401K, paid holidays, sick and vacation time, a caring and comfortable environment, and long-term career potential as well as others.