Assistant General Manager
Restaurant | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Contrada SF is a Cow Hollow’s chic, neighborhood gathering place featuring rustic Italian cuisine. Already a neighborhood favorite, Contrada SF is getting a lot of attention: Click Here for press! Come join the momentum at Contrada SF!
We are currently accepting resumes for: Assistant General Manager.
- Daily dining room floor operations
- Provide back up for bartender as needed
- Provide excellent customer service for all guests
- Develop and maintain relationships with guests and local community
- Daily cash balancing and maintenance
- Recruit, train, and lead all FOH staff
- Maintain and provide all paperwork in a timely manner to management company (new hire/termination paperwork, invoices, etc.)
- Maintain/order FOH supplies
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in a fine dining establishment and be well-versed in all areas of fine dining techniques and protocol
- Must have a minimum of six month's experience in management or in a "lead" position on main dining room floor.
- Must have high attention to detail and be highly organized
- Must be able to maintain calm composure during busy service
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to lead diverse staff through training, coaching and counseling as necessary
- Must possess a passion for and a well-rounded working food and wine knowledge (Italian wine knowledge, preferred)
- Must always display team-player attitude while ensuring the staff is following procedures, policies and maintaining safe restaurant practices
- Previous ALOHA experience
- Previous Reserve experience
About Contrada SF
NEW RESTAURANT Contrada is a chic, neighborhood gathering place featuring authentic Italian cuisine. Contrada is a 100-seat upscale restaurant and wine bar with a beautiful outdoor patio in the heart of the bustling Marina District of San Francisco! Contrada was born out of our love of the cuisines from the breadbasket of Italy. The communal warmth of the kitchens in Siena and the rich traditions of Italy serve as the inspiration for our fresh pastas, cured meats, wood-fired oven-roasted vegetables, pizzas and extensive wine and beer program.