VP of Global Marketing
Marketing | Tampa, FL | Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement, and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals on a global scale. Confirmed expertise in demand generation, marketing communications, brand management, community growth, and content marketing aimed at establishing and extending market leadership are critical to this role.
The ideal candidate will have a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of software and service products end-to-end, Our VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you will contribute significantly into shaping the company’s long-term growth and product lines.
In leading an extraordinary marketing team, the ideal candidate is skilled at hiring, mentoring, and retaining top talent and managing high performing teams. This is a role with global scope and fit for an individual comfortable with both building strategy and driving execution.
- Develop and implement a cohesive digital marketing plan to increase product and brand awareness
- Set short and long-term goals for internal teams
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (sales and product) to develop materials and sales support
- Deliver new features and products to market, drive company goals and revenue
- Monitor all digital and paid marketing campaigns and pivot quickly when necessary
- Prioritize top products and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- 10 years of digital marketing experience, ideally with B2B software.
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience at fast-growing B2B software companies as a VP of Marketing, Digital Marketing Director, or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated success leading high-performance, lean marketing teams in a hyper-growth environment
- A leader with a proven track record of building and leading global teams and can inspire a new team towards achieving goals
- Strong experience in marketing technical products and creating go-to-market strategies
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- A penchant for strategy, but capability to handle details and roll-up your sleeves
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- An MBA with a Marketing focus
- Ability to quickly learn highly technical subject matter