F&B | Michigan | Full Time
Energetic individual with at least 5 years experience as an Head Chef.
- Great awareness and skill of maintaining Kitchen Safety
- Great awareness and skill of maintaining Kitchen Cleanliness
- Serve Save conscious and compliant
- Ability to work and lead with minimum supervision
- Overall Leadership of all Kitchen staff
- Ability to work well with all staff members
- Ability to hire quality employees
- Ability to train new and fine tune existing kitchen staff
- Ability to make great and quick decisions in high volume kitchens
- Menu development and necessary changes for multiple restaurants,
- Inventory and budget control,
- Overseeing food preparation, training, cooking methods and plating guidelines to ensure highest food quality and safety standards.
- Must maintain and ensure proper maintenance of all kitchen related equipment.
- Professional Appearance
- Requires knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and food service software. Must work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends. Expected starting annual salary of $35,000 - 50,000 plus benefits.