Front Desk Manager
Guest Services | Michigan | Full Time
The Front Desk Manager ensures that all Front Desk Guest Service Agents are providing proper service to guests upon their arrival and throughout their stay at the Resort.
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for:
- Answer questions about resort policies and services.
- Resolve any customer issues and/or complaints. Interview and hire guest service agents.
- Coordinate front desk duties, guest transportation, and prepare schedules.
- Facilitate the training of guest service agents.
- Ensure the safety and security of all guests.
- Update and adjust reservation and/or package details in the computer.
- Balance guest folios at checkout.
The ideal candidate with have a strong background in Hotel/Resort Front Desk Operations and Customer Service with previous management experience and possess strong communication and computer skills. Compensation will depend upon experience, starting annual salary is between $30-$35k.