RF Test Technician
Manufacturing | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time
The Production Test Technician 2 is responsible for the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection of all materials and documentation prior to performing assigned work.
- Prepare and maintain discrepancy reports summarizing findings and recommend solutions to technical problems.
- Interpret interconnect drawing and schematics as they apply to assembly and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot boards to component level, using test equipment and applying diversified diagnostic skills.
- May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing
- Provide training assistance to other technicians or test operators as needed.
- Ensure tooling and test equipment is properly calibrated.
- Other duties may also be assigned.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of basic instruments (oscilloscopes, RF Power Meters, and digital multi meters).
- Ability to use soldering iron and basic hand tools.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Understanding of basic electronics.
- Must have the ability to work from procedures, drawings, and part lists, as well as receiving verbal instructions.
Education and/or Experience: Associates degree or technical certification and three years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.