Inside Sales Representative
Marketing | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time
Performs a variety of administrative and support activities for the Global Sales Department
Supports two-way communication between the Sales Force and the Factory especially as it pertains to order entry, status and on-time shipping.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pre-sales support
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into orders
- Assists Outside Sales with quotations including getting delivery estimates.
- Manages demo pool to optimize new orders and customer satisfaction
- Order entry/order management
- Principal person for order entry
- Assists in technical follow-up and expediting
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries and prior shipments
- Reviews all sales orders for accuracy. Works with Engineering for correct configuration and specification compatibility
- Collaborates with Customer Service
- Shipment support
- Oversees the paperwork for on-time shipments including credit status, freight forwarders, export paperwork and other shipment related activities
- Maintains shipment forecast for the factory
- Coordinates customer visits to the factory
- Service support
- Assists customers who are returning products for service
- Assists customers who need spare parts
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Computer Skills and/or Tools: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to learn CRM Software and SalesForce.
Qualifications/Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Education and/or Experience: Undergraduate degree or an equivalent of four (4) years of related experience.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds or more.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.